Tala Woven Jute RugNeed order help? Call us!
We’d love to speak with you
Call Us! We’re happy to help.
(866) 223 - 2757
66% jute, 23% cotton, 10% polyester, 1% other. An interestingly unifying pattern in soothing neutrals comes together in the Tala Woven Jute Rug. Durable and versatile. Made in India. ***Pattern repeat increases with rug size.***
Part of our Seaside Cottage Rug Collection, our hand-crafted flatweave jute woven area rugs are an all natural and eco friendly rug option. Yarns of natural jute make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven, basic-loom-weave rugs. The stripe or pattern runs the width of the rug.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and natural color variations can occur. This rug is dyed with vegetable-based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight. Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only. Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
To ensure safety and prevent slipping, we recommend you use a rug pad with all rugs, regardless of the type of flooring upon which they are used.
Array ( [additional_information] => Array ( [title] => Specifications [priority] => 10 [callback] => woocommerce_product_additional_information_tab ) [request-rug-sample] => Array ( [title] => Request Rug Sample [priority] => 20 [callback] => woocommerce_tab_manager_tab_content [id] => 16372 ) [lead-time] => Array ( [title] => Lead Time [priority] => 30 [callback] => woocommerce_tab_manager_tab_content [id] => 16373 ) [our-guarantee] => Array ( [title] => Our Guarantee [priority] => 40 [callback] => woocommerce_tab_manager_tab_content [id] => 16280 ) )
Rug Size Colors
Natural, tan, blue
66% jute, 23% cotton, 10% polyester, 1% other
Caring For Your Rug
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• This rug is dyed with vegetable-based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• Do not machine wash, bleach, or tumble dry.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
Request Rug Sample
Cottage Rugs Collection lead time is 1 - 2 weeks if in stock.
At Cottage Home, we know purchasing custom furniture and décor on the Internet can raise some concerns and questions.
Our business is dedicated to pioneering a new process for providing high-quality made-to-order furniture on the Internet.
We strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers to have access to custom bench-built products for their homes.
Our focus is on providing an unparalleled furniture buying experience through our careful selection of high-quality products,
the in-depth product details provided on our website, our knowledgeable design & selection assistance,
a full range of samples services, and a specialized delivery process.
We feel strongly enough about our processes & people to stand behind all of our products & services.
We will be here to help should anything happen to go wrong.
We can help with that.
Call us! (866) 223 - 2757